Take Action Now
Over the past 15 years, the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health has become a vital asset to the NIH, not only by raising over $695 million in support of more than 400 projects, but by creating a neutral environment where government can collaborate with private industry, academia, non-governmental organizations, and individuals—in ways not otherwise possible—to accomplish what no one entity could do alone.
There are many ways for individuals to partner with FNIH. Together, we can continue advancing scientific discovery and medical breakthroughs that will help diagnose and treat the most devastating diseases of our time.
- Give Where the Need is Greatest and allow the FNIH team to strategically apply funds where it’s needed most to help develop emerging program areas and new partnerships.
- Join the Discovery Society, a membership group for our most generous supporters, and receive special acknowledgement, invitations to exclusive events and programs, and other unique benefits.
- Honor or Memorialize a Loved One by requesting that friends and relatives make donations to FNIH—rather than send flowers—in memory of a special person. We will acknowledge tribute or memorial gifts by sending an appropriate note to the family or individual in whose name the gift was made.
- Support The Edmond J. Safra Family Lodge, a home-away-from-home for families of patients involved in clinical trials at NIH, and help provide warm, convenient, and free accommodations and amenities for family caregivers from around the world.
- Establish an FNIH Fund or Endowment with a significant gift, and make a meaningful impact in a specific area of scientific research that is important to you or a loved one.
- Support an Existing FNIH Fund and help advance research in a particular area of interest.
- Train the Next Generation of Scientists by supporting Fellowship and Training programs at NIH that prepare the brightest medical and dental students.
- Give Through the Workplace and multiply the impact of your donation through your employer’s Matching Gift Program; or, if you’re a federal employee, make us your charity of choice in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC#29165).
- Support the FNIH with a Planned Gift and ensure that the Foundation’s work continues for generations to come.
- Make a Gift of Stocks and Securities to make a gift of stocks and securities, please contact Caite Gilmore at 301-402-5311 or cgilmore [at] fnih [dot] org