Opportunities for Support
Gifts of any size in support of the Edmond J. Safra Family Lodge are vital to maintaining this much-needed refuge for family members and caregivers of patients receiving treatment at the NIH Clinical Center. Gifts to the Edmond J. Safra Family Lodge go to help meet the guests’ needs and assure their comfort, beyond what can be provided by government funds. Opportunities to name rooms at the Safra Lodge are also available. Make your donation.
Naming Opportunities at the
Edmond J. Safra Family Lodge
Named gifts are a meaningful way to permanently recognize the generosity of a donor or honor loved ones for many years to come. Below you will find opportunities for naming guest suites and other notable rooms in the Edmond J. Safra Family Lodge. Room naming gifts are fully tax-deductible and will support this beautiful facility. Donors—or those they wish to honor—will be acknowledged with a plaque outside the room.
Name a bench in the beautiful Family Lodge Gardens. A bench in the Family Lodge Garden provides a peaceful and tranquil place to relax and enjoy the beautifully manicured Family Lodge grounds. $10,000
All accommodations offer a home-like atmosphere and allow caregivers to be present while loved ones undergo extended treatments at the NIH Clinical Center.
- Guest rooms provide a warm and welcoming temporary residence for families who will call the Safra Family Lodge home. $25,000
- Guest suites are on the first, second and third floor suites and includes corner units, larger accessible rooms, and/or a suite with a pull-out couch for larger families providing extra comfort. $35,000
- First floor, handicapped accessible suite is the most convenient and largest of the guest suites. $50,000
Beautifully decorated including a fireplace and player grand piano, the fellowship hall is among the most inviting and serene rooms offered in the Family Lodge. $500,000
The library, which holds thousands of books and magazines donated by generous individuals, is a focal point of the Family Lodge, providing a comfortable environment for reading and quiet time. $350,000
The business center, frequently used throughout the day, was designed to help families keep in touch. $100,000
A pleasant space comfortably furnished, where families come together for social times including game tournaments. Two lounges are available for naming; one on the second floor and another on the third floor. $50,000 each
To discuss these opportunities, please call Renee Bullion at (301) 435-4493, or contact her by email at: rbullion [at] fnih [dot] org.
Ways to Give
- Individual Giving
- Give Where Need is Greatest
- Honor and Memorial Giving
- Planned Giving
- The Edmond J. Safra Family Lodge
- Donor Advised Funds
- FNIH Funds & Endowments
- Funds in Support of NIH Research
- NIH Medical Research Scholars Program
- Support Fellowships, Scholarships & Training
- Workplace Giving
- Other Ways to Give
For more information on individual giving opportunities, please contact:
FNIH Tax Id #52-1986675
Donor Advised Funds