2012 mHealth Summit
The 2012 mHealth Summit was build on 2011’s success by highlighting emerging best practices from mHealth implementations as well as the latest business, finance, policy and technical perspectives, fostering in-depth dialogue to identify and accelerate cross-cutting value chains and sustainable mHealth business model adoption around the globe. The summit provided a dedicated focus on mHealth research, facilitating the development and commercialization of empirically-supported solutions for specific disease states.
Conference sessions explored, examined, and debated the ways mobile technology is transforming health care delivery, research, business and policy for the 21st century both in the U.S. and internationally, including developed and developing nations.
In addition, the 2012 mHealth Summit:
- Provided networking opportunities with leading-edge and c-level industry decision makers, healthcare professionals, researchers and other critical end-users;
- Highlighted critical progress, research, constraints, use cases, success stories and lessons learned across the mHealth landscape;
- Delivered more than 4,500 leaders from nearly 50 countries;
- Hosted more than 400 exhibitors showcasing innovative devices, services, applications, tools and related solutions;
- Attracted more than 350 domestic and international media.
In partnership with the Foundation for National Institutes of Health, the mHealth Alliance and the National Institutes of Health, mHIMSS will offer an all-star lineup of visionary keynote speakers, conference tracks, venture fair as well as an expanded exhibit hall.
For more information on the 2012 mHealthSummit visit http://www.mhealthsummit.org/.
Director of Events and Marketing
Request for Collaboration Form
NIH officials requesting support from the Foundation for NIH must first complete and return this form. This will offer us an overview of the project, officially start the collaboration process and assist in the evaluation of the proposed partnership.
Please click here for Request for Collaboration Form >>